Real photographer. Real people. Real passion.
Every day, with every assignment, Joe Treleven pushes himself. To harness light differently.
To see a new angle. To create a new color grade.
In the business of photographing people and their professions, Joe has relentlessly pursued
invention and mastery for 20 years, preparing for each shoot, performing under pressure,
and polishing each file until he and the client call it a wrap.
It’s a work ethic fueled by a desire to serve – really serve -- you.
That’s why we call it “real.” Whatever your project, Joe and his team will take it on
with enthusiasm, grace and integrity.
· Large productions including locations, models, wardrobe, makeup/hair, props, food, sets
· Location photography of people, processes and products at work
· Executive portraits with environmental or studio-style backgrounds
· Real people portraits for advertising or design
· Photojournalistic image libraries
· Commercial event photography
· Secondary video/sound for interviews and photojournalistic B-rolls
Communication Arts Photography Annual, AIGA/MN Design Show, AR 100,
Polaroid P27 International Annual, American Graphic Design Awards, Triad Awards,
Nicholson Awards, Print International, and PDN's Faces and World In Focus.
Best Buy, Barron's, Cargill, Carleton College, Coors, Dartmouth College, Cold Spring Granite, Entrepreneur, Flint Hills Resources, Fredrikson & Byron, Golf Digest, Gray Plant Mooty,
Greater MSP, Greene Holcomb & Fisher, Medtronic, Minnesota Monthly, Minnesota Public Radio, National Marrow Donor Program, Norwest Equity Partners, Novartis Diagnostics,
Old Republic National Title Insurance, The Principal Group, Red Bull,
Science Museum of Minnesota, Starkey Labs, Target, ThermoKing, Thomson Reuters, Unitron, University of Minnesota Law School, University of St. Thomas,
US Bancorp, World Vision and Xcel Energy.